Our Competitive Edge
What makes The Inside View different from other companies that offer mystery shopping, evaluations and coaching?
There’s quite a few things actually! To start with, we focus on three key elements:
Capturing the Experience in Real LIFE
Why are mystery shop companies using graphs and charts to show you their findings?
How often do you as a consumer complete a survey?
The Inside View shows you a CLEAR picture of your company’s customer service experience using video and photographs, among other analytics.
Other companies use basic measuring tools, but how effective are they really if you don’t know how the consumer is feeling at that very moment in time?
- If pictures are worth 1000 words, then how effective are written survey reports on giving you a true understanding of what your customers EXPERIENCED?
- If pictures are worth 1000 words, then how effective are your emailed or phone surveys that typically happen after communication, when a customer is ready to say goodbye?
- If pictures are worth 1000 words, then how effective are the mystery shop results, where YOU dictate the questions?
- If pictures are worth 1000 words, then how effective is it really if you tell an employee that they scored 100% on a survey or mystery shop with no visual evidence?
- If pictures are worth a 1000 words, then how effective is your coaching of a poor performers when you can’t see their behaviours that are causing the statistics?
Measured results need to be effective. At The Inside Viewwe help you visualize your company from all angles – not just what needs improvement, but more importantly what needs to be applauded. The feeling of SIGNIFICANCE is a human need, and by recognizing a job well done we are able to build character in individuals that directly effects the statistics you see in their work!
Ask any great athlete or professional and they will tell you they didn’t get there alone. Through coaching, they were able to achieve exceptional milestones. Your employees can achieve the same. We believe coaching is an absolute necessity in the workplace.
The Inside View will:
- Help you to find the best qualities in your employees and show them you have a genuine care for their work. This is sometimes tougher than it sounds, because, let’s be honest, if it was easy, you would be doing it. This is our passion. We’ll show you how to coach while having fun!
- Focus on the positive and coach the challenges that unavoidably come up.
- Help you to realize that the more you praise your employees, the more you cultivate a culture of success. This can sometimes be one of the hardest concepts to grasp, but it is all about the Human Experience (HX). Sales and service people need recognition and praise to continue the momentum. The Inside View understands the science behind this.
- Help you foster a culture of individuals who are mission with a growth mindset. We do this through performance self-evaluations. It ultimately creates an upgraded CX, an engaging work environment and profitable productivity.
- Help you gain peace of mind, knowing that your sales and service force is representing your brand. In turn, this trust will naturally increase conversion, profitability and productivity with the same passion, enthusiasm and integrity that YOU, the owner, manager, stakeholders, etc, you are accountable for and would expect from your team.
This is our Mastery. You can try to do it on your own, but trust us…you need us!
Our Inside Agents
Lastly, and most importantly, our Inside Agents team is our competitive edge. They ARE The Inside View. Each one of them emulates our mission and goals for our clients.
- Your business is not evaluated by random “mystery shoppers.” Your business is being evaluated by your REAL customers! It seems like a no-brainer to us to make sure that real customers would evaluate your service and provide REAL feedback. In addition, they are trained by our industry experts to ensure there’s accountability.
- They measure how they feel during the online, phone or on-site experience. This emotional experience is part of the real life HUMAN interaction experience. It’s crucial to the overall CX.
- They examine what was or was not important to them during the experience.
- They evaluate elements of the experience that you may not even be aware of, and ways you might be able to help make the experience even more exceptional for your customers in the future.
- They are trained to be your eyes and ears, so they will also have an understanding of key elements that you would like them to pay attention to.
- They speak the language of YOUR business
- They are fluent in English and… if needed…Mandarin, Hindi, Portuguese, French, and Spanish
- They are qualified and well-trained INSIDE Agents who will actually use your product or service.
This is how you get TRUE CX results.
CONTACT US to find out more about our Inside Agents advantage!